Friday 18 March 2016

To love You..

To love You...
It's the only thing left..
It's the only form of worship I can muster...
It's the only medicine for my pain...

Father...
To love you is life for me...

It's been tough!!
I have felt unloved so many times..
But in the end I could not stop loving You...

Because loving You heals me.
Loving You heals my spirit.
Loving You pacifies my soul.
Loving You nourishes my body.
Loving You is the only thing that keeps me alive.

Every time I want to die, I remember that You love me..
And that I love You back.
So, loving You is the only thing that is left for me.. Of me..

Pure, love...
Imperfect, love...
Struggling, love...
Confused, love ...
Above all... Love!! 

I love You. I will always love You.
Because loving You is my very heartbeat..

This is Serenity!!

(Image credit: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

like and share..

Tweet Tweet...