Monday 29 February 2016

His Words...

In His service...

Through His words...
I think a lot...
I think hard...
I try to rack my brains... To figure out this life...
"No answer!!" is always the answer..
I guess its because I tried to figure out this life using the the wrong stencil.
I tried to figure out something I could not understand.. Something I did not create. I am only a part of this world. It has its Maker. He understands it better than I do.

So I have decided to stop. I have decided to let it loose for a while.
Just let go and let the Master handle it. After all, He has the master plan. All He needs is just my obedience. 

Plus, its not a mystery because His will is spelt in His Words. Not all at once but bit by bit.
So, in His service, I will study His Word. Bit by bit until His entire will is defined for me... Which is never ending because the more I serve Him the more work He gives me... 
Which is fine because the more I serve Him the more I feel fulfilled.
So, let me look to the Word... All in His service. 

It all starts in His Word..

This is Serenity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

like and share..

Tweet Tweet...