Saturday 3 January 2015

Say no to...

SAY NO TO...

All forms of bullsh※t!!!
We tell victims to speak out...
That their silence will just fan the fire...
What about those the victims run TO for help??
They just stare, keep mum and wait for your drama to end...
And we wonder why victims never speak out....
If i told you that I loved you,
Then stood and watched as you burned..
All in the name of DECORUM...
Then I have wasted your precious time..
Because you are much better off with your worst enemy!!!

True friends don't watch as their friends burn..
Then try to salvage the situation when it's safe!!
Even shrewd businessmen warn their competitors,
If you are better off in the hands of a greedy gold-digger...
Then I am a waste of time as a friend, parent or sibling!!
May God show mercy when my turn comes around...
Because I will need someone to help me..
and all I have are friends just like me!!!

This is Serenity!!!

Related articles:

Stay updated by signing up for more posts or bookmarking us and visit our Facebook page .
Also, make sure to visit our website where you can get a wide range of items at very reasonable prices, plus minimal hassle (or just browse through if you feel like window shopping!!)
call/text/whatsapp on +254725733412 for more information
or just email mburu.njeri88@gmail.com for more information on the related topics..

No comments:

Post a Comment

like and share..

Tweet Tweet...